Posted on Sep. 19, 2016
Operates and maintains complex production and packaging equipment to achieve maximum efficiency and product quality, while ensuring food safety.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
· Perform complete changeover for different product or pack sizes in allotted time with equipment running at peak production within 30 minutes. This includes:
Utilizes set-up sheets to affect smooth and efficient changeover. Updates set-up sheets with “best practices" as required to minimize any associated downtime..
Ensures any requirements for code dates and bar code scanning are in place and operational as directed by the Quality Assurance paperwork. (Daily lot code information sheet.) Have QA verify that the set up is correct and sign off on the sheet.
· Obtain required materials needed for the day to ensure schedule attainment. Notify Line Manager of any shortages to eliminate line stoppages.
· Load materials onto/into equipment and verifies proper operation, code dates and bar code scanning as needed.
· 6 months – 1 year demonstrated proficiency in Machine Operator, Wrapper Operator, and/or Mixer Operator position at Standard Functional Foods Group
· 1 - 2 years of manufacturing experience operating and maintaining high-speed production equipment, preferably with food packaging equipment
· Education Equivalent to completion of High School; technical machine-specific training strongly preferred
· English Speaking or Bi-lingual
· Ability to lift a minimum of 25 pounds over your head
Apply in person at our Recruitment Center:
Monday – Friday, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Fill out the Apply Form to receive address