Posted on Nov. 28, 2016
*Meet our Hiring Managers in person.
*Visit us on December 6th from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
*Click ‘Apply’ now for the location address.
Machine Operator/Injection Molder (3rd shift)
Located in Largo, FL
Run machine and visually inspects parts in accordance to job criteria and fills out proper paperwork. The Operator is 100% responsible for the quality of parts produced by their press or machine after first shot inspection.
• Responsible for alerting supervisor on any equipment, productivity, quality, safety or related manufacturing issues.
• Responsible for the accurate production reporting on the production track sheet.
• Responsible for communicating with oncoming Operator regarding how press or machine was running and any quality issues experienced.
• Clean up press area throughout shift and completely clean prior to leaving for the day.
• Follow all procedures appropriate to the area or function they are performing (clean room, rework, pad printing, etc)
• Understand the companies’ Quality Policy and Performance Metrics and how an Operator contributes to them.
• Supports and complies with all company policies and procedures to ensure a safe and healthy workplace.
• Performs similar or other related duties as requested by the Department Manager or General Manager.
• Refer to Operator level descriptions for additional job functions.
• Has responsibility and authority to stop any process at any time should it be determined unsatisfactory parts are being produced.
Shift hours: 11pm- 7:30am
We look forward to meeting you!
Please click 'Apply' for location or submit a resume!