Posted on Jul. 28, 2017
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K
NOV Ameron Pole Products is a leading manufacturer of Tapered Steel Poles used in the nation’s infrastructure of power distribution and transportation requirements. We currently have an immediate opening at our Tulsa location for a Machine Operator.
***Interested? You may email or mail us your resume – you will be redirected to our email address and mailing address (Attn: Plant Manager) for quick apply:
Machine Operators are tasked with ensuring equipment is operating properly to ensure safety, reliability, and quality product. Operators are expected to performed necessary duties to keep equipment operational, as well as, continuous cross training throughout the plant among multiple types and styles of machinery. For this position, you will be hired on 1st shift, with the probability of being transferred to 2nd shift-after training is complete.
Required Experience: The successful candidate must have:
• 2 plus years’ in a manufacturing plant
• Understanding of automated manufacturing equipment
• Work with computers and navigate multiple screens and functions
• Good mechanical and troubleshooting skills.
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Be able to read a tape measure, wheel gauge, micrometer, charts and blue prints.
Physical requirements: Includes continual standing, walking, lifting, twisting with periodic bending, climbing, stooping, crawling and crouching. Working conditions may consist of loud noise, exposure to heat, fumes, and bright light.
1. High School Diploma or GED, Trade school preferred
2. Experience in 6S and LSS preferred
We offer competitive salary dependent upon exp. and education, MED/DENT insurance, holiday pay & 401K. Must be HS grad or possess GED. Drug screening and Background check is required.
Equal Opportunity Employer