at Nice Pak
Posted on Mar. 17, 2017
Operator in Training
Description ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
1. Perform all OIT duties with these four priorities in mind:
2. Attend training and practice machine operating skills listed on the machine certification form
3. Ensure all guards and safety devices are present and working correctly on assigned machine
4. Report unsafe conditions to your supervisor
5. Monitor the quality of the product at the machine entrance and exit
6. Perform quality inspections and complete the DIR accurately.
7. Run assigned equipment, which includes but is not limited to:
c. Clearing product and material jam
8. Maintaining material supply
9. Cleaning machine and area
10. Seek additional training, as needed
11. Assist with machine changeovers
12. Record equipment downtime
13. Know how and when to call in work orders
14. Perform assigned C.A.R.E. duties
15. Maintain acceptable C.A.R.E. audit scores in assigned zone
16. Assist other team members on the line, as needed
17. Notify the supervisor when machine operating skills are mastered and you are ready for machine certification
18. All other duties as assigned.
Requirements EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION: High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent experience.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE: Must pass required testing
Good attendance record
Willingness to learn new skills
Good safety record
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Ability to understand various written materials such as SOPs and cGMPs.
Previous manufacturing experience preferred.
SKILLS/ABILITIES: Have and maintain good attendance record.
Ability to Stand for extended periods of time
Ability to lift up to 50lbs
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
Please apply online or email your resume: