at Bags, Inc.
Posted on Oct. 14, 2016
Full Time, Part Time
Helping Make Travel Easier for more than 25 years
The Luggage Assistant delivers luggage to guests' rooms. The Luggage Assistant is also responsible for ensuring the proper sorting, processing, storing, and retrieval of guest luggage. Both full and part-time positions are available. Weekend availability is required.
• Must be able to lift, push, pull heavy luggage weighing up to 70lbs.
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Must be able to work in outside weather conditions (rain, heat, cold)
• Must have excellent communication skills
• Must be able to provide excellent customer service
• Must be able to meet the appearance guidelines listed below
• No visible tattoos. Any tattoos must be covered by your uniform.
• No facial or body piercings are allowed. Women may wear one pair of stud earrings, dime sized or smaller and worn on the bottom of the earlobe.
• Hair must be one solid natural color, and should be styled in a classic, easy to maintain style. Hair accessories must be a neutral color (silver, gold, black or brown) or a solid color that matches your attire.
• Fingernails should not exceed ¼ inch beyond the fingertip, and polish must be a solid color that is complementary to your skin tone. No charms or decals are allowed.
• Jewelry should be limited to a wristwatch, one ring per hand, and one pair of earrings (following above earring guidelines).
• No visible tattoos or facial/body piercings are allowed. Any tattoos must be covered by your uniform.
• Hair must be one solid, natural color and must be neatly cut. It should not cover or extend beyond any part of the ears or the shirt collar.
• Men may be clean shaven, have a fully grown mustache, a fully grown beard, or a fully grown goatee. All other facial hair styles are prohibited.
• Jewelry should be limited to a wristwatch and one ring per hand.