Posted on Nov. 18, 2016
Full Time, Part Time, Contract
AMS Medical is hiring nurses!
Supplement your income or become a member of our full time staff.
New Rates: LPNs up to $27 per hour
LPNs: Immediate need for (2) long term care facilities in New Albany, IN.
LPNs needed for Rehab Facilities & Nursing Homes in Louisville's East End, Highlands, Shively & E-town/Radcliff.
LPNs needed for Long Term Care Facility in New Castle / Henry County.
LPNs needed for our DBH / DID facility and group homes:
* South Louisville: 12 hour nights
* Fern Creek: 12 hour days
LPNs PRN 7p to 7a at St. Matthews long term care facility
LPNs: 12 hour days at Mt. Washington
LPNs: PRN ** Immediate need for a nursing facility in St. Matthews!
(This is a new contract facility.)
Prefer 12 hour nights.
1 day orientation
Must have 1 yrs. current experience.
Must be I.V . certified
• Variety of Placement
• Competitive Salary
• Insurances and Vacation Benefits
• CPR Certification
• Private Duty
• Special Holiday Rates
• Optional 401K
• Payroll Taxes Withheld
• CNA In-services
• Continuing Education Information
AMS requires temporaries to meet the following requirements:
• Present a neat, professional appearance
• be at least 18 years of age
• have no criminal record
• have at least one year of full-time employment experience
• have good references from last employer
• have proof of right to legally work in the US.
When applying in person, please bring:
• Social Security Card
• Valid Drivers License
• C.P.R certification
• Current PPD/TB shot records
• Health Records
• Police Record Report
• Diplomas: College, High School or GED Certificate.
Please contact Human Resource Department or apply in person Monday thru Friday 9am to 5pm with any questions.
Click "apply now" for contact information