Posted on Mar. 18, 2017
Full Time, Part Time, Contract
AMS Medical is hiring nurses!
Supplement your income or become a member of our full time staff.
New Rates: LPNs up to $27 per hour
We have contract available in E'town area, 6-8 weeks, 12 hr. shifts days or nights.
Also a variety of positions including:
LPNs needed for Rehab Facilities and Nursing Homes in Louisville's East End, Highlands,
Shively and E-town/Radcliff area.
LPNs needed for East End / Middletown Mental Health location.
LPNs needed for our DBH / DID facility and group homes:
* South Louisville LPN: 6am-6pm and LPN 6pm-6am
* Mt. Washington, LPN: 6am-7pm
• Variety of Placement
• Competitive Salary
• Insurances and Vacation Benefits
• CPR Certification
• Private Duty
• Special Holiday Rates
• Optional 401K
• Payroll Taxes Withheld
• CNA In-services
• Continuing Education Information
AMS requires temporaries to meet the following requirements:
• Present a neat, professional appearance
• be at least 18 years of age
• have no criminal record
• have at least one year of full-time employment experience
• have good references from last employer
• have proof of right to legally work in the US.
When applying in person, please bring:
• Social Security Card
• Valid Drivers License
• C.P.R certification
• Current PPD/TB shot records
• Health Records
• Police Record Report
• Diplomas: College, High School or GED Certificate.
Please contact Human Resource Department or apply in person Monday thru Friday 9am to 5pm with any questions.
Click "apply now" for contact information