Posted on Jul. 13, 2017
Full Time, Part Time
Saber Healthcare is seeking RNs and LPNs!
What Saber Healthcare has to offer - YOU - the employee:
• Competitive pay rates
• Team player attitudes
• Family oriented building
• Paid Orientation/Training
• Referral Bonuses
• Employee Recognition Programs
• Supportive staff and management teams
• Saber Foundation – Donates to AHA, ALZ FDN, ACS, and many more!
• Ever changing and growing organization
• Many opportunities to advance and grow in the organization
• Facilities located throughout the country – easy to transfer
As an RN/LPN Nurse for Saber Healthcare we are not just looking for a clinically sound person, we want someone who fits into our desired culture as well:
• Have a POSITIVE, ready-to-help, attitude every day!
• Provide emotional support for patients and families – they chose Saber to care for their loved ones - we are now a vital part of their support system
• Be dependable – our residents need to know they have a staff they can rely on
• Direct the day-to-day functions of the nursing assistants Ensure that all nursing personnel assigned to you comply with the written policies and procedures
• Cooperate with other resident services when coordinating nursing services to ensure that the resident’s total regimen of care is maintained
• Admit, transfer, and discharge residents as required
• Chart nurses’ notes in an informative and descriptive manner that reflect the care provided to the resident, as well as the resident’s response to the care
• Prepare and administer medications as ordered by the physician
To qualify for this opportunity all we ask is that you:
• Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing Degree from an accredited college or university, or be a graduate of an approved RN/ LPN/LVN program.
• On-the-job training provided
We are looking for someone who wants to be a vital part in making someone’s life better every day. If you read this job description and thought “this sounds like the place for me!” please CLICK APPLY NOW for immediate consideration!