Posted on Aug. 26, 2016
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K
Windmoor Healthcare is a 144-bed comprehensive behavioral health care facility that provides a wide range of inpatient and partial hospitalization programs and services. Our facility has been providing intensive treatment of dual diagnosis issues and the comprehensive approach is highly individualized, designed to guide patients and their families through the process of intervention, assessment and treatment.
We are currently seeking Licensed Practical Nurse(s) to join our team. The candidate selected will be responsible for the following:
• Provides direct care to adult patients with psychiatric disorders, as well as substance abuse
• Ensure the safety and well-being of the patients.
• Acts as a member of the treatment team in planning care by providing input to the process.
• Plans continuity of patient care with other members of the healthcare team.
• Assists in the coordination of patient admissions, transfers, and discharges to provide a smooth operation and efficient flow pattern on the unit.
EDUCATION: Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
EXPERIENCE: Prefer one (1) year experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse. Prefer six (6) months in psychiatric nursing. Knowledge of current nursing procedures, the nursing process, medications and their correct administration.
• Currently licensed as a Licensed Practical Nurse in the State of Florida.
• Current CPR Certification required
• Current Driver’s License
Must be able to pass the AHCA livescan fingerprint background screening.
UHS is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at UHS via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of UHS. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by UHS as a result of the referral or through other means.