Posted on Jan. 5, 2018
Full Time, Part Time
Are you passionate about helping others? Don't miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while helping people reach their fullest potential. Join our team as an LPN and play a vital and positive role in helping our clients with intellectual, cognitive or developmental disabilities achieve their highest level of independence. When you join our team, you immediately benefit from our inclusive culture and are eligible to participate in our Employee Assistance and Teledoc programs.
Not only will you have the opportunity to see the positive benefits of your work every day, you will also have an opportunity for professional development and advancement.
LPN - Full-time, Part-time, PRN & Weekend shifts available.
(including shift differential pay)
**** NO MORE THAN THREE PATIENTS PER SHIFT!***
In addition to helping individuals with developmental disabilities live safe, healthy, and engaged lives, you may also be offered:
* Competitive pay based on experience
* Medical, dental and vision benefits
* Paid Time off
* Life Insurance
* 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
* Employee Assistance Program
* Suite of voluntary benefits
* Flexible schedules
Education requirementsThe position requires the employee to be currently licensed as a Licensed Practical Nurse with the State of Tennessee
Qualifications1. Must be currently licensed as a Licensed Practical Nurse with the State of Tennessee; experience equivalent to one year of nursing, nursing experience for individuals who have Developmental Disabilities and/or Mental Health concerns is desirable
2. Knowledge of the guidelines established by the state of
3. Tennessee for community support programs for individuals with 4. Developmental Disabilities is preferred
5. Proof of automobile insurance
6. Current Tennessee Driver's License; TB test; First Aid & CPR training
7. Satisfactory Criminal Records check and Abuse and Neglect Registry check
Responsibilities1. Providing care for the maximum of three consumers.
2. Implements nursing plans of care by administering medications, nursing treatments and educating the persons served and the staff as directed by the Case Manager - RN.
3. Schedules and coordinates, as delegated by the Case Manager - RN, the medical appointments for individuals served in a timely manner and insures that all specialist recommendations are addressed.
4. Communicates with Primary Care Physicians and specialists to coordinate health services for individuals served.
5. Records all nursing care in records and maintains file systems, as directed by the Health Services Coordinator.
6. Assists in maintaining accurate and up to date Health Passports.
7. Effectively works to maintain DMRS standards and takes prompt, effective action to correct any deficiencies.
Work hoursPart-time, Full-time, PRN & Weekend (including shift differential pay) shifts.
1. Fill out the "Quick Apply" Form, submit resume and select "Apply Now!