Posted on Sep. 23, 2016
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401K
Full Time with Benefits:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, 401K / Retirement Plan, Paid Time Off & More!
Maintains presentation of inventory and general appearance of building and lot areas.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Parks new and used vehicles in assigned areas.
- Catalogs and stores keys using the company’s designated key system.
- Moves sold vehicles to maximize use of space and keep the lot in order.
- Cleans up all new and used vehicles for delivery.
- Takes sold vehicles to fuel station and fills tank.
- Checks the lot inventory on a weekly basis to ensure proper placement of inventory and to ensure that theft and damage
- Ensure that all vehicles are properly labeled while in inventory.
- Checks inventory on a weekly basis to ensure that all vehicles are in working condition.
- Recharges batteries in inventory units as needed.
- Informs the vehicle managers of any repairs needed or other issues with inventory units.
- Operate both automatic and manual transmission (IE: stick shift) vehicles in a safe and proficient fashion.
- Maintains appearance of the lot by picking up trash, debris and other items.
- Keeps used-vehicle lot neat and orderly, moving cars as directed by the used-vehicle manager and in accordance with dealership display standards.
- Cleans interior and exterior of used vehicles, including the trunk, glove compartment, tires, windows, etc. asneeded.
- Picks up vehicles from and delivers vehicles to customers as directed by management.
- Starts vehicles daily and reports any problems or concerns.
- Picks up parts from parts department.
- Performs light maintenance on vehicles as needed, i.e., replaces windshield wiper blades, repairs or changes tires,replenishes fluids, etc.
- Keeps vehicles fueled.
- Ensures that required forms/stickers have been completed and are properly displayed
- Cleans exterior of showroom vehicles.
- Sweeps under showroom vehicles.
- Cleans interior of showroom windows and doors.
- Empties exterior trash bins.
- Empties exterior ash trays.
- Sweeps and cleans around front of building, entry way and flower beds.
- Checks the company’s designated human resource site on a bi-weekly basis and completes the required training.
- Assist other lot attendants with duties as needed.
MARGINAL DUTIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Assists in dealer trades when needed.
Shuttles customers when needed.
Bachman Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For address to apply in person, to apply online or to submit resume via email please complete the "Quick Apply Box" at the top of the page.