Posted on Aug. 21, 2017
$65,000.00– $75,000.00 Annually
Reinhart Foodservice is growing in the Louisville, KY area and is actively interviewing commercial drivers for local route delivery positions.
Now Offering Up To $10,000 Sign On Bonus!
Reinhart Drivers Enjoy
• Competitive compensation inclusive of delivery, time, mile, and downtime comp rates.
• $65,000 - $75,000 per year (pay range)
• Day Shift (Starts between 2AM-6AM)
• Touch freight, keeps you active and in shape
• Consistent work
• Local routes so you are home every day
• Positive employee / company culture
• Clean, current, and maintained equipment
• Driving for one of the produce industry's leader in food quality standards and customer satisfaction
Commercial licensed, CDL Class A drivers transport products from distribution center to customer locations, unload cased products from trailer to desired customer location, and other related duties. This is a local route position that may vary based on restaurant orders and needs.
Experience requirements• Minimum of 1 year driving experience with a Class A-CDL or equivalent military driving experience.
• Food distribution / delivery experience or refrigeration experience is preferred.
• Must have driven a tractor trailer
• Driving experience must be recent, within the last 12 months
Qualifications• Drivers must have a valid Class A CDL license for interstate commerce.
• Candidates must have a satisfactory motor vehicle record (5 year history review).
• We are an interstate carrier, by law you must be at least 21 years of age.
• Must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds frequently and lift and/or move up to 100 pounds occasionally.
• Must be able to operate a two-wheel cart up and down a delivery ramp.
• This position must pass a post-offer background, DOT physical, and drug test.
Responsibilities• Deliver the right products to customer accounts, in a professional, safe and timely manner, using a multitude of methods including manual lifting, use of two wheel dolly, ramps, and/or carts in multi-temperature environments.
Skills• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills are required as there is customer facing moments with delivery.
Work hours• Local routes so you are home every day.
The $5,000 new driver signing bonus is a limited offer, do not delay submitting your interest. Apply via this post, and email the recruiter your contact information directly. Resume is not required for submitting interest, but is appreciated. You have the option to follow the link presented on the second page to the online application.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace.