Posted on Jul. 26, 2017
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
Responsible for the safe operation of company equipment and timely, courteous delivery of product to our customers.
About Martin Brower:
Martin-Brower is committed to being the world’s leading logistics services provider for the quick-service restaurant industry. We operate out of 55 Distribution centers across 17 countries around the world providing consistency for our suppliers operations and vast career opportunities for our employees. We are a world-class company whose success is directly attributed to our world-class people empowered by training and development plans and augmented by the best technology in the industry. Our customers are the heart of our business because our business is protecting their business. This commitment and leadership has been recognized by our supply chain partners through a Strategic Partner Award, Supplier of the Year Award, President’s Award and most recently the People First Award.
Martin-Brower is a division of Reyes Holdings, L.L.C. Aligned with leading brewers and foodservice providers, the companies that comprise Reyes Holdings deliver the best-known brands and widest variety of food and beverage items to restaurants and retailers around the world.
Martin-Brower knows our employees work hard, so we offer competitive wages and a generous benefits package that contributes a significant amount to your total compensation and your personal well-being. Additionally, there are many opportunities for you to distinguish yourself and move up in our stable company through excellent work performance.
Education requirements• Class A CDL Required
Experience requirements• Minimum 1 year of commercial driving experience or equivalent military experience
• Have and maintain an acceptable MVR in compliance with DOT requirements
• Willing to work any schedule, including weekends and holidays, due to our 24/7 environment
• Customer-focused, team-player attitude
• Demonstrated safety behavior
• Prior food service distribution/delivery experience preferred
This position must pass post-offer background, pre-employment screening, DOT Physical and drug test.
Qualifications• 21 Years of Age
ResponsibilitiesPosition Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
• Delivering products to our customer utilizing various methodologies that may include manual conveyors, carts or pallets in a multi-temperature environment
• Effectively maneuver equipment on lots with obstacles and limited space
• Provide exceptional customer service to each customer
• Accurately complete necessary paperwork
• Utilize on-board computer program (XATA)
• Understand and abide by all Company policies, government regulations, and safe work processes at all times
• Any other duties as assigned
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
• Frequently stand, walk, reach with hands and arms
• Frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 150 pounds
• Multi-temperature environment
Post-offer assessment will be given to determine if the applicant meets the ergonomic requirements for the position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace.