Posted on Dec. 1, 2017
$26.00– $29.00 Hourly
Health Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
Reinhart is hiring Drivers (CDL Class A). We are currently offering up to a $7,500 sign on bonus and the potential to earn $26 - $29 per hour! A competitive benefits package is also included.
Click Apply Now to submit your information to our team. Interviews are being scheduled!
Position Summary: CDL Class A drivers transport products from distribution center to customer locations, unload cased products from trailer to desired customer location, and other duties as assigned.
Education requirementsRequired license or certification:
• CDL Class A
Experience requirementsPreferred Skills and Experience:
• Food distribution/delivery experience
• CDL Class A: 1 year
• Touch freight or heavy lifting: 1 year
Qualifications• Drivers must have a valid Class A CDL license for interstate commerce.
• We are an interstate carrier, by law you must be at least 21 years of age.
• Minimum of 1 year driving experience with a Class A-CDL or equivalent military driving experience.
• Candidates must have a satisfactory motor vehicle record.
ResponsibilitiesPosition Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
• Deliver the right products to customer accounts, in a professional, safe and timely manner, using a multitude of methods including manual lifting, use of two wheel dolly, ramps, and/or carts in multi-temperature environments.
• Other projects or duties as assigned.
Skills• Be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds frequently and lift and/or move up to 100 pounds occasionally.
• Must be able to operate a two-wheel cart up and down a delivery ramp.
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills are required
• This position must pass a post-offer background, DOT physical, and drug test.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
Work hoursVarious Shifts for a full time schedule are available - you will be home every day. No overnights!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace.