Posted on Oct. 4, 2016
SBA LOAN OPERATIONS SPECIALIST
Location: Louisville, KY
Reports to: Vice President - SBA Loan Operations
Perform a critical role in support of the SBA Loan Operations Department. Responsible for the accurate processing of loan transactions, payments and disbursements, documents and reporting.
Q2 Business Capital is a not your typical lender. We ask, we listen, we think, we make more possible for our clients and their businesses. Our elite team of partners is empowered to make decisions and devoted to delivering a world-class experience.
Check us out online to learn more about our company.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
May perform any or all of these functions:
• Loan boarding: Manual input and verification of all closed SBA loans to Bank operating platform. This includes building all borrower and guarantor RIM’s, adding CIP and OFAC verifications.
• Portfolio Management: Establish a tracking system, and proactively manage all exceptions. Examples include: insurances, recorded mortgages, filed discharges, UCC-1 filings, UCC-3 terminations and /or amendments, payoffs, title policies, any follow up document noted on post-closing memorandum, annual review dates, and updated financials.
• Assistance in servicing, liquidation and work-out of SBA guaranteed loans (SBA Guaranty Purchase Packaging).
• Assist with the completion and sale of government guaranteed loan packages.
• Organize and manage new and legacy loan files consistent with established file hierarchy.
• Daily balancing of Q2 GL’s (Loans in Process, Tax Service Fees)
• Assist loan personnel and customers with questions regarding customer billing, payments, disbursements and payoffs.
• Assist Closing Manager with all items related to multiple disbursement spreadsheet, loan advances / disbursements and account billing.
• Processing, posting and managing SBA loan customer payments including balance verification.
• Responsible for training of others as requested.
• Develop and maintain close working relationship with all internal departments.
• Assist with special projects including: transition from 3rd party payment processor; new work flow software platform and development of crucial reporting to SBA and Q2 management.
• Perform other duties as required.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The right person for this job will have:
• Strong attention to detail
• At least 2 years commercial loan operations experience (specific SBA loan ops expertise is preferred, but not required)
• Flexibility and adaptability
• Strong collaboration skills
• An ability to problem solve and think proactively
• An entrepreneurial spirit, and desire to join a small team with aggressive growth goals
• A positive, can-do attitude
• Excellent technical and computing skills, including proficiency in the following:
o Microsoft Office – Word, Outlook, Excel
o Phoenix Operating Platform (preferred, but not required)
o Salesforce/nCino Operating System (preferred, but not required)
• A work-hard, play-hard attitude and an appreciation for Q2’s “Culture of Celebration”
Full benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance; 401K (after 1 year of employment); paid holiday schedule; unique bonus & equity opportunities and more.
To Email Employer:
1. Fill out the "Quick Apply" Form and select "Apply Now"
2. Select employer email to email employer directly.