Posted on Sep. 1, 2016
The CSR is responsible for professionally responding to customer and client inquiries by way of live chat while providing an excellent customer experience.
MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
EDUCATION / QUALIFICATIONS:
* Two to four years of customer interaction and service
* High school diploma or general equivalency
* Background in a call center, mortgage servicing and or real estate, preferred
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
* Responds to queries from customer through chat
* Provide information and handle complaints regarding the client's products or services.
* Understands customer query and responds to it ensuring that all queries / concerns are answered via web chat.
* Update account information and performs general maintenance upon customers' request
* Maintain knowledge of client' processes and procedures
* Understands customer's latent needs and maximizes opportunities to promote relevant services.
* Guides the customer to relevant web pages in the client website that offer the information they seek, if appropriate.
* Exhibits promptness and politeness using the appropriate language while answering customer queries.
* Target Oriented - Works efficiently towards achieving the SLA based on the process requirement and meets the specified quality standards.
* Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously with appropriate priority while performing customer service.
* Maintains data confidentiality and adheres to information security and compliance norms laid out
* Provides outstanding customer experience
* Exhibit strong time management skills
* Demonstrate the ability to be detail-oriented, flexible, and multitask in a changing environment .
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
* Mortgage industry knowledge is preferred
* Web Sav v y and knowledge of real estate websites
* Good written English skills
* Experience in financial services will be an added advantage
* Sales skills is preferred
* Typing Skills: 30 wpm with 90 % accuracy.