Posted on May. 12, 2017
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K, Disability Insurance
Medical Malpractice department of AV-rated Insurance Defense firm is seeking bright and dynamic Litigation Paralegal.
Employees at Rissman, Barrett, Hurt, Donahue, McLain & Mangan, P.A. enjoy the following benefits:
• Tampa office is conveniently located close to I-275 outside of downtown.
• Covered, free parking
• Benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, 401K, supplemental insurance options, vacation time
• Compensation based on experience and annual performance review
• Well established law firm with an array of specialties where you can diversify your experience and knowledge
• Conservative business culture balanced with employee appreciation days and collective celebration of employee milestones
Litigation Paralegal Med Mal Department Required Qualifications:
• Recent and relative legal experience is required
• Minimum 3 - 5 years paralegal and litigation experience with emphasis on Medical Malpractice preferred
• A Paralegal Certificate from an ABA certified program is preferred but not necessary
• Detailed review and analysis of medical records with presentation of findings to multiple attorneys
• Preparation of medical records summaries, trial exhibits and other demonstrative evidence for use at trial
• Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
• Assisting partners in preparation for and attendance at trial
The firm is looking to fill these positions promptly due to need as the firm is growing and those willing to begin working quickly are ask to apply immediately. Interviews are actively being scheduled.
The Quick Apply Link above will generate an email to the office recruiter. Please include your resume and cover letter and reference "Paralegal".
About the firm:
Rissman, Barrett, Hurt, Donahue, McLain & Mangan, P.A. is an AV-rated law firm by Martindale-Hubbell(R) Law Directory offering top quality legal services to its clients throughout Florida. The firm provides legal services in all areas of insurance defense litigation from Workers’ Compensation, Medical Malpractice, Automobile Negligence, Premises Liability and Construction Litigation.
The firm was founded in 1972 and has grown from a small firm to one of the larger Insurance Defense firms in the state of Florida.