Posted on Oct. 9, 2017
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
A regional leader in the medical linen service industry is seeking dependable, quality minded linen distribution associates to pack and distribute linen carts within a hospital located close to downtown Columbus.
• This position does not require the employee to launder any linen.
• Must have high school diploma or GED
• Must be willing to work weekends and holidays. 1st Shift or 2nd Shift
• Must be able to pass criminal background check, physical, and drug test
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time, lift 40 pounds, push/pull full linen carts (approx. weight 500 lbs)
• Walk 1-2 miles over the course of an eight hour shift
This position is full time with a starting wage of $11.27 an hour.
Pay increase after 90 days. Excellent benefit package after 90 days.