at YRC Freight
Posted on Apr. 6, 2017
We are looking for America’s best drivers to become part of the YRC Freight family. YRC Immediate Openings for Linehaul Drivers
Whether you’ve got years of road experience or you’re just starting out, no LTL freight company puts you on the road to competitive pay and job security like YRC Freight. We have immediate openings across North America for linehaul drivers.
* 100% Company-paid health benefits for you and your family, plus
* Union contract pay rates up to 52 cents a mile
* All equipment is provided and maintained by the Company
* The security and stability that comes with a union contract and a
Fortune 500 company
* Daily dispatches for non-team drivers
* Minimum time away from home, with an average of 5 hours per
* Paid hotel, except for teams with sleeper tractors
Just starting out? No problem.
All entry-level driving positions are intended for candidates with less than one-year of driving experience. Qualified candidates will be eligible to participate in our Company-paid driver training program.
Talk to a YRC Freight recruiter about our training programs.
Linehaul Driver Qualifications
* Hold a Class A CDL
* Have or can get the following endorsements: tankers, hazardous
materials and double/triple. (We can help walk you through the
* One year of tractor trailer driving experience
* Motor vehicle record (MVR) of safe and competent driving — no
DUIs and no more than one accident within 36 months
* Pass DOT physical, drug test and criminal background check
* Linehaul Driver Requirements
* Experience driving similar equipment in various traffic and weather
conditions or graduation from Company-approved training program
* Age 21, minimum
* Record of safe and competent driving as demonstrated on state
motor vehicle record
* Valid Class A CDL with doubles/triples, hazmat and tank
* Ability to work various shifts and days of the week
* Ability to record applicable freight information on bill of lading
* Ability to match information on freight bill with description on bill of lading
Linehaul Driver Responsibilities
Drive an average of 2,000 miles per week, with opportunities to drive as a team
Apply online or call a YRC Freight Driver Recruiter to get on the path to a great career.
YRC Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Minorities/Women/Persons with Disabilities/Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Click the apply button for more information