Posted on Sep. 22, 2017
Apply in Person! Click Apply Now for Address!
Immediate Interviews and Offers Accepted
Applications Accepted on:
Monday -Thursday 9:00-4:00 p.m. and
Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m
Duties include performing line inspections, and analysis on finished and intermediate products, packing, labeling.
Is responsible for establishing sampling plans and applying applicable accept/rejects levels to the inspections and test results for each item.
The Line QC must be cross functional in Food Safety to be able to perform in any area of the plant.
Requires standing, walking, bending, lifting continuously for 10 – 12 hours per day.
• Responsible for performing line inspections, and analyses on finished and intermediate products, packing, labeling.
• Responsible for establishing sampling plans and applying applicable accept/rejects levels to the inspection and test results for each item.
• Responsible for documenting results from all inspection and tests.
• Responsible for communicating all results and findings to Management.
• This person will also follow safety, sanitation, Good Manufacturing Practices, and Good laboratory Practices while performing tests.
• The person will calibrate line equipment to ensure accurate results. The individual will be responsible for reading and applying inspection instructions, forms and specification.
• Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of Quality, Environmental and Safety standards.
• Able to operate machines or equipment at a basic level
• Able to follow verbal and written instructions.
• Temperature control environment that ranges from 35 to 100 degrees F
• Basic arithmetic skills (multiplication, division, add, subtract, understand decimal/fractions, and percent).
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Ability to read, interprets documents, writes legibly and clearly communicates to management.
• Able to work in a team based environment.
• Certification in Food Safety preferred
• Good Attitude
• Self Starter
• Willing to work with other in a team environment
• Able to take direction from more than one supervisor