Posted on Aug. 11, 2017
Line Maintenance Technician
Church and Dwight have openings for our Line Maintenance Technician position at our Harrisonville facility. This is a full time job with competitive starting pay and a comprehensive benefits package including 401k and stock options.
Some duties include among others:
• Operate assigned packaging lines and meet all quality and safety specifications and targets.
• Perform technical work while running lines in pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical areas.
• Maintain packaging equipment including machine adjustment, repairs, lubrication etc. and perform routine preventative maintenance to maintain efficient operation.
• Train Line Operators on all technical aspects of machinery to include setups and changeovers, some minor adjustments. • Troubleshoot mechanical equipment performance.
• Coordinate changeover set up with Manufacturing Coordinator, Maintenance Technicians, and Processing Technicians.
What we are looking for:
• High school diploma or GED
• 2-5 years’ experience working in a maintenance or operations function within a manufacturing environment.
• College and/or vocational training in related area desirable
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Good oral and written communication skills, organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels of the organization.
• Mechanical aptitude – technical capability to work on packaging equipment.
• Ability to work for long periods of time, under pressure, to produce results.
• Knowledge of industrial controls, PLC functions, hydraulics, pneumatics and three-phase electrical.
• Ability to troubleshoot mechanical equipment
• Machine tool experience helpful.
We are an EOE employer