Posted on Jul. 7, 2017
Baptist Village of Owasso is seeking an exceptional individual to join our team as Director, Life Enrichment. We offer competitive pay, medical, dental, excellent staffing ratios, and quality service to seniors. Be a part of something special. Come experience the best in the business to work for and change lives at the same time. We are only 14 miles from downtown Tulsa and 17 miles from Broken Arrow. Serving God, Serving You, Serving Together.
Coordinates and implements events and programs for residents and families, and supervise Baptist Village campus events.
Must have or obtain certification from OKC Event course
· Document weekly and monthly progress notes in charts
· Complete extensive Life Enrichment Assessments.
· New move-ins, change in status, and annual documentation kept up to date.
· Schedule and implement events.
· Create and post monthly calendars at each Nurse’s Station
· Log Residents whom attended events in log books
· Attend ECC Resident Council Meeting and take notes
· Drive small bus for ECC bus trips when need
· Provide in-room events
· Log in-room events in log book
· Prep and plan annual events, meetings and care plans
· Plan Spring Fling
· Family Care Plans
· Keep All Event Resident care plans up to date
· Responsible for supervision of all events.
· Supervise event staff
· Responsible for departmental payroll
· Keep track of employee’s attendance, vacation days and sick days
· Annual employee reviews
· Counsel employees as needed and document
· Update and/or write new policy and procedures as needed