Posted on May. 19, 2017
Successfully manage inbound pre-qualified "warm leads" and make outbound follow-up calls to potential customers to close outstanding sales quotations. Evaluate the customer’s insurance coverage needs for Automotive, Homeowners/Renters coverage. Qualification questionnaires are completed on each potential customer, rate quotes are given and we close the order!
WHAT WOULD I BE DOING?
You will be provided with a steady flow of pre-screened leads that have proactively contacted our client for insurance coverage. You will be:
• Selling insurance through capable use of the telephone, email and/or internet
• Evaluate coverage needs, explain policy features, Educate the customer throughout the application process
• Become an expert on quotations and specific carrier guidelines
• Hours of operation are Monday – Friday 8:00 am to 5:00pm.
• High School diploma or GED
• Sales and/or Customer Relations Experience
• Ability to successfully complete Company provided training and state licensing requirements
• Ability to complete a criminal background and credit check
• Demonstrated knowledge of the internet and computer related software applications,
• including MS Office products
• Strong work ethic
• Must have current Texas Property & Casualty General Lines License
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
• Competitive Base salary + production bonus
• All leads are provided for you, no cold calling required!
Meet our Hiring Managers in person.
*Visit us on 5/24/2017 from 10a to 2p.
*Click Apply now for the location address