Posted on Jul. 17, 2015
Overview Founded in December 1997, TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES: A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE AND WORK!
Location The Meadows of Ottawa
Responsibilities NOW HIRING PART-TIME LPNS FOR 1ST AND 2ND SHIFT.
ARE YOU COMPASSIONATELY COMMITTED TO CUSTOMER SERVICE?
DO YOU HAVE STRONG CLINICAL SKILLS?
If so, we would like to hear from you!
TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES\' new health care facility; THE MEADOWS OF OTTAWA has opened in OTTAWA, OHIO and WE ARE HIRING !!!
We are an innovative and dynamic Skilled Nursing & Assisted Living facility who is always looking for a compassionate LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSES (LPN\'S)to add to our dynamic health campus!
HERE ARE A FEW OF THE DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES OF A LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE:
* Visit residents on your assigned unit on a daily basis in order to observe and evaluate each resident's physical and emotional status. Notify the charge nurse, physician, and/or the DON when there is a change in the resident's condition.
* Identify resident problems and emergency situations and initiate immediate "life saving" measures in the absence of a physician.
* Ensure that residents who are unable to call for help are check frequently.
* Provide direct nursing care and provide clinical supervision of nursing assistants working with residents assigned on your unit to provide direct care.
* Administer and document medication and treatments per the physician's order and accurately record all care provided
* Perform and document a comprehensive assessment on each assigned resident and develop care plan based on such assessment.
* Participate in resident care conferences as assigned.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT? We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
* Competitive Salaries
* Weekly Pay
* Professional Growth
* Generous Benefits
* Innovative Training Programs
* Tuition Reimbursement
* And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualifications YOU WOULD BE A GREAT FIT FOR OUR TEAM IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
* Must possess, at a minimum, a Nursing Degree or diploma from an accredited college or university
* Must have and maintain a current, valid LPN state license and CPR certification
* Must be able to read, write and follow written and oral instructions in English
* Must be able to make independent decisions when warranted
* Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to long-term care
* Strong clinical skills
* Compassionate commitment to customer service and a love of the elderly are a must!
Talent Network Not ready to apply? Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you'll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. This is a great tool for those that are actively looking but employed, actively looking and available immediately, and those that are passively looking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.
-CLICK HERE TO JOIN-