Posted on Feb. 6, 2018
Full Time, Part Time, Contractor
Fast growing Licensed Private Duty Home Health Agency is seeking experienced LPNs. This is a permanent, full time, contracted position.
The successful candidate must be a Licensed Practical Nurse licensed by the State of Florida; possess excellent clinical and assessment skills; and have knowledge of State Regulations.
Education requirementsENTRY QUALIFICATIONS
• Associates Degree
• Valid State licensure as an LPN.
• Current CPR certification.
Experience requirementsEssential duties and responsibilities include the following:
• Provide routine, day-to-day nursing care.
• Assist patients with bathing, dressing, eating and going to the
bathroom and daily exercise
• Some duties include changing bandages, dressings and
• Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications• Record patients' vital signs,
• Check to make certain patients are taking their medications
• Perform other duties such as cooking or light housekeeping.
• Observation of the patient and the patient's home for any signs
that might indicate ill health or advancing dementia.
• Assist with regular opportunities for patient interaction
Responsibilities• Monitoring and assessing patients' daily condition.
• Detecting subtle changes that indicate improvement or
deterioration in their condition.
SkillsPHYSICAL DEMANDS AND ENVIRONMENT
Various shifts available. Employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands or fingers, reach with hands and arms, feel, talk and hear. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work hoursExcellent pay and benefits.
Full time, Part time, Contractor
Faith Home Health is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V