Posted on Nov. 21, 2017
Full Time, Part Time
Multi-Community PRN Pool LPN Positions Available at 8 Johnson County and 1 Jackson County Locations
Position to include administrative duties to support Health and Wellness Director. Provides care to residents in accordance with physician orders, recognized standards of practice and established company polices and procedures. Must be willing to work flexible schedule. Working on the floor as needed is also a requirement of position.
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
We're looking for nurses (LPN or LVN) who are ready to make an impact at our senior living communities. This position offers a family-friendly schedule, opportunities for advancement, and the chance to form meaningful bonds with our residents and their families.
You'll experience life affirming moments as you ensure our residents receive the best care possible. You'll assist with writing care plans, administering medication and treatments, reviewing treatment sheets for accuracy, and supervise nursing assistants. You'll help our residents look and feel their best.
- Benefit for PRN Pool:
- Scheduling flexibility
- Opportunity to move into full or part-time positions
- You choose the communities you want to work at
- Better than working agency! You will receive computer and floor training before covering
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Experience and Skill Requirements
* Current Licensed Practical Nursing (LPN) within the state of practice
* Current CPR and first aid certifications a plus
* One to two years of relevant nursing experience
* Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
* PointClickCare experience Preferred
* IV-cert is preferred
* Current CPR and first aid certifications required
Work hours8 hour - 12 hour - 16 hour