Posted on Aug. 13, 2016
Overview Founded in December 1997, TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES: A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE AND WORK!
Location Spring Mill Health Campus
Responsibilities ARE YOU COMPASSIONATELY COMMITTED TO CUSTOMER SERVICE, AND DO YOU HAVE STRONG CLINICAL SKILLS? If so, we would like to hear from you!
Spring Mill Health Campus, an innovative and dynamic Skilled Nursing & Assisted Living Health Campus located in Merrillville, In is looking for a compassionate LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE (LPN) to add to our dynamic health campus!
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) is primarily responsible for providing quality care, appropriate to the ages and needs of the residents served. We are specifically seeking LPN's who are positive, motivating and who provide excellence in customer service to join our team.
We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Competitive Salaries
- Weekly Pay!
- Professional Growth
- Generous Benefits
- Innovative Training Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualifications YOU WOULD BE A GREAT FIT FOR OUR TEAM IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
* Must possess, at a minimum, a Nursing Degree or diploma from an accredited college or university
* Must have and maintain a current, valid LPN state license and CPR certification
* Must be able to read, write and follow written and oral instructions in English
* Must be able to make independent decisions when warranted
* Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to long-term care
* Strong clinical skills
* Compassionate commitment to customer service and a love of the elderly are a must!
Talent Network Not ready to apply? Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you'll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. This is a great tool for those that are actively looking but employed, actively looking and available immediately, and those that are passively looking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.
-CLICK HERE TO JOIN-