Posted on Sep. 26, 2016
• Responsible to direct and coordinate nursing and related activities for a group for a group of residents during a specific tour of duty.
• Responsible for the provision of appropriate nursing care, supervising staff, maintaining up-to-date resident charts and nursing care plans, and all other records and reports.
• Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
• One (1) year progressive experience in the nursing field.
• A current active Kentucky LPN license.
• Experience in long term care preferred.
• Previous team leading and supervisory experience preferred.
• Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English language.
• Must be able to communicate orally and/or in writing with residents, families, staff, and the public.
• Must be able to follow detailed written and oral instructions.
• 1 PT, (6:45 AM – 7:15 PM), 12 hours per week; 1 PT, (6:45 PM – 7:15 AM), 12 hours per week.
• 1 PT, (6:45 AM – 7:15 PM), 28 hours per week; 1 PT, (2:45 PM – 11:15 PM), 8 hours per week, every other weekend.
• 1 PT, (6:45 AM – 7:15 PM), 24 hours per week; 1 FT, (6:45 PM – 7:15 AM), 36 hours per week.
The Episcopal Church Home is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Episcopal Church Home is a Drug Free Workplace.
1. Fill out the quick apply form and select apply now.
2. Select apply online and follow the link provided, select apply via email or select apply in person to access employer