Posted on Jul. 10, 2017
Full Time, Part Time
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K, Flexible schedule
Is it time to take your Passion for Helping and Caring to a place where you can develop mutually beneficial and rewarding long term relationships with your patients and their families?
Governor's Creek is a place to get better, a place for living. We are a 130-bed skilled nursing center, and a proud member of the Consulate Health Care family. Consulate Health Care is one of the nation's leading providers of Senior healthcare services, specializing in post-acute care.
We are now seeking talented compassionate licensed nurses (RN) for our facility in Green Cove Spring FL!
Talk with our recruiter today!
New Wage Scale For Nurses!
Student Sponsorships Available!
Meet our Hiring Managers in person
Click Apply Now for the location address
Complete Quick Apply for immediate consideration
Our professionals impact our organization, our clients, and their families in a variety of constructive ways, every day. Even as we’ve grown to become the sixth-largest provider in the nation and the largest in the Sunshine State, it’s the little things we do while fulfilling our mission statement of “Providing Service with Our Hearts and Hands” that really make the difference!
A position with Consulate Health Care means more than just a paycheck. We believe in creating a positive environment that reinforces your efforts to succeed and supports your long-term career development. We offer the opportunity to work with a large corporation, and also have the benefits of a small company feel! You are entrusted to provide innovative, responsible healthcare with the creation and implementation of new ideas and concepts that continually improve systems and processes to achieve superior results.
Consulate Health Care is one of the nation's leading providers of Senior healthcare services, specializing in post-acute care. Operating nationwide, we offer services ranging from short-term transitional care to Alzheimer’s and dementia care.
• 24-hour skilled nursing care
• Comprehensive post-acute care
• Physical, Occupational and Speech therapies
• "Your Journey Home" short-term rehab program
• Alzheimer's and dementia care
• Care for medically-complex patients
Our professionals impact our organization, our clients, and their families in a variety of constructive ways, every day.
The primary purpose of the Licensed/Clinical Nurse position is to provide direct nursing care to the residents, and to supervise the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing assistants. Such supervision must be in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility, and as may be required by the Director of Clinical Services to ensure that the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
• Must be certified/registered in the state of practice ** NEW GRADS WELCOME! **
• Graduate/Completion of approved/accredited school of nursing.
• Valid license as an LPN or RN in the state of practice
• New Grads Welcome
• Experience working with behavioral / mental health resident population is helpful
• LPN license with preferred experience in a setting serving the same age/type of resident population served by this facility, or
• RN license with two years nursing experience preferred
Consulate Health Care rewards its professionals for their hard work and dedication to company success with a comprehensive benefit and incentives program including:
• Enhanced generous paid time off
• Medical, dental, vision
• Short term and long term disability
• Competitive pay
• Upgraded 401K program
• Multitude of opportunities for career advancement, and personal growth including Consulate University!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Meet our Hiring Managers in person this week
Complete Quick Apply for immediate consideration and to explore together if we would be a match for your career growth plan!