Posted on Apr. 16, 2018
Full Time, Part Time
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K, Flexible schedule, Disability Insurance
Attention Nurses: Is it time to take your Passion for Helping and Caring to a place where you can develop mutually beneficial and rewarding long term relationships with your patients and their families?
• FT / PT / PRN
• Consulate Health Care rewards its professionals for their hard work and dedication to company success with a comprehensive employee benefit and incentives program
• We offer an enhanced generous paid time off program!
• NEW GRADS welcome to apply
Seeking talented compassionate licensed nurses (RN or LPN) for our facilities in Fort Myers area:
• Consulate Health Care of North Florida
• Heritage Park Rehabilitation and Healthcare
Consulate Health Care is a place to get better, a place for living and one of the nation's leading providers of Senior healthcare services, specializing in post-acute care.
We invite you to explore our career opportunities and meet our amazing team
* Scheduling Interviews This Week
* Complete Quick Apply for immediate consideration
A position with Consulate Health Care means more than just a paycheck. We believe in creating a positive environment that reinforces your efforts to succeed and supports your long-term career development. We offer the opportunity to work with a large corporation, and also have the benefits of a small company feel! You are entrusted to provide innovative, responsible healthcare with the creation and implementation of new ideas and concepts that continually improve systems and processes to achieve superior results.
Operating nationwide, we offer services ranging from short-term transitional care to Alzheimer’s and dementia care including:.
• 24-hour skilled nursing care
• Comprehensive post-acute care
• Physical, Occupational and Speech therapies
• "Your Journey Home" short-term rehab program
• Care for medically-complex patients
Our professionals impact our organization, our clients, and their families in a variety of constructive ways, every day. Even as we’ve grown to become the sixth-largest provider in the nation and the largest in the Sunshine State, it’s the little things we do while fulfilling our mission statement of “Providing Service with Our Hearts and Hands” that really make the difference!
Consulate Health Care began as a small provider in Cheswick, PA with a strong focus on patient needs. We haven’t wavered from that focus, which has strengthened our family and allows us to sustain jobs in many communities, create rigorous systems of care and deploy technology that makes it easier to understand patient needs.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.