at Great Clips
Posted on Nov. 15, 2017
Full Time, Part Time
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
Great Clips hair salon is cutting edge, fun and highly artistic. We have locations all over the Tampa Bay/ Clearwater, St Pete, Largo, Bradenton, Valrico, Plant City, Pinellas Park, Sarasota, Wesley Chapel, Riverview, Palm Harbor and Zephyrhills area, with one that's probably a short commute for you!
Our customer base is growing at such a rapid pace that we can't keep up with the demand. That's where you fit in - you are an experienced Hair Stylist who thrives on creating beautiful styles to compliment the customers attributes, and loves interacting with others and providing exceptional service. If you are self motivated, energetic, positive, goal- oriented and have a current Cosmetology license, then we want to hear from you!
We are currently hiring at all of these locations :
University Collections 111, Sunset Point, SOHO Pointe, Village Shops at Westchase, Clearwater Mall, University Village, Seminole Creek, University Commons, Braden River, Valrico Commons, Westgate Plaza, Park Crossing, Sevenhills, Plant City Crossing, Pinellas Crossroads, Kingsway Crossing, Bardmoor Promanade, Bayshore Shop, Town Square/Westshore, Shoppes at Northwoods, Pavilion Crossing, Crystal Beach Plaza, Zephyr Commons/Zephyrhills, Shoppes of South Bay/Big Bend
• Flexible Hours
• Full Benefit Package that includes Health & Dental
• Hourly Wages
• Productivity Bonus
• Product Bonus
Join a company with lots to offer. Whether you’re a new (or about to be new) stylist, or you’re an experienced stylist looking for your next career move, you’ll have the chance to:
• Make money right away with a guaranteed base wage
• Receive incentives and recognition for a job well done
• Cut hair for an immediate customer base
• Get ongoing training and career advancement
• Work flexible schedules
• Learn the latest trends and advanced skills
Qualifications• Florida Cosmetology or Barbers License
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Friendly and Professional demeanor
• Able and willing to work a flexible schedule
Responsibilities• Provide Salon services that include hair cutting, shampooing, blow drying, perms, and styles
• Maintain cleanliness of the salon and your station
• Ability to cut hair for extended periods of time
• Provide quality haircuts in a fast- paced environment
• Dedication to Great customer service
Work hours• Able and willing to work a flexible schedule
To apply, call Kelly Slade or email us to set up an interview today! Fill out the "Quick Apply" and you'll be directed to our contact information.
Please be sure to tell Kelly Slade you saw the job on JobNewsUSA.com!