Posted on Mar. 14, 2017
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
*Meet our Hiring Managers in person!!
*Visit us on March 21st from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
*Click Apply now for the location address
Level I Tech Support / Customer Success Representative
Company location: Winter Park, FL
Summary: The Customer Success Representative will be first level technical support for customers, interpreters, Stratus mobile apps: InPerson and on demand services.
Hours: 11:30 am -7:30 pm EST
- OR -
10 pm to 6:30 am EST
STRATUS is a technology-driven company that is changing the way patients and medical professionals connect across all areas of health care. At Stratus, our opportunity to strengthen the connection between technology and human interaction is what inspires us. Stratus built its foundation in the language services industry by innovating various remote interpretation services that include onsite, video and audio interpreters. Stratus has leveraged its existing technology into a telehealth division aimed at improving patient care while reducing hospital costs. Led by a team of dedicated individuals with decades of experience in the health care and technology markets, Stratus Video is committed to enabling visual communications and vital conversations.
Driven by “improving lives through better communication”, we are seeking energetic, qualified professionals to join our stellar team.
· Provide remote technical support and resolve problems to the end user’s satisfaction
· Monitor dashboard for tickets assigned to the queue and process as assigned
· Determine source of errors by reviewing procedures and actions taken by user(s)
· Execute installations and setups; resolve error messages
· Walk users through performing diagnostic procedures
· Communicate and document technological solutions
· Perform Microsoft Windows Updates
· Answer incoming phone calls and requests from clients and staff as needed
· Exemplify teamwork in a highly visible and fast paced environment with minimal supervision
· Excellent customer service skills and phone etiquette
· Minimum of 2 years of experience in IT Help Desk, IT
Support or similar type positions
· Experience with Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Server Operating System, Desktop PC applications and Windows Network Applications
· Basic knowledge of IP addressing, DNS and DHCP
· Working knowledge of TCP/IP and standard networking protocols
· Associates degree in IT related field or equivalent education and training
· Certifications: MCP, MCSA, A+, Network+
Salary: Compensation is commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Benefits (Full-time Only): Group Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Plan, Vision Plan, 4 weeks PTO, Paid Short/Long Term Disability, 10 Paid Holidays, 401K, 401K matching and Employee Assistance Program.
Stratus Video was founded in 2011 and is based in Clearwater, FL. We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. To learn more about Stratus, visit our company website.
We look forward to meeting you!
Please click 'Apply' for location or submit a resume!