Posted on Sep. 14, 2016
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
We are actively seeking skilled professionals who have experience with transcription and knowledge of medical terminology. This is not a secretarial position. Transcriptionist is an in-office position, not eligible to work remote.
This is a regular full time position and will be part of the support team for the firms attorneys that specialize in Medical Insurance Defense.
Hourly rate is $14.00 and covered parking is provided.
*Overtime may be available and requested from you dependent on the firms work load and deadlines.*
The firm offers Dental - Health - Vision - Life - 401K benefits.
The office is conveniently located close to I-275 and Dale Mabry Hwy.
- Excellent typing speed and accuracy (80-90 WPM)
- Familiarity with medical terminology required
- Previous legal and / or medical experience is preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Office, and transcription software
- Strong professional administrative skills / phone etiquette
- High level of confidentiality is required
- Understanding of and adhering to time requirements, deadlines, and time sensitive material and procedures
- Must have excellent grammar and spelling etiquette
- Must have a proactive work ethic and be extremely reliable
Please submit your e-mailed resume through the above "apply" fields, noting Transcriptionist in the notes field. To ensure software compatibility, please send your document in a Word file, not a PDF.