Posted on Jun. 9, 2017
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan, Disability Insurance
Experienced Legal Secretary for Workers Compensation Department - Defense: Tampa office
Work Comp department of AV-rated Insurance Defense firm is in need of an experienced legal secretary. A minimum of four (4) years' experience in Workers’ Compensation and prior insurance defense is mandatory for consideration.
Employees at Rissman, Barrett, Hurt, Donahue, McLain & Mangan, P.A. enjoy the following benefits:
• Tampa office is conveniently located close to I-275 outside of downtown.
• Covered, free parking
• Benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, 401K, supplemental insurance options, vacation time
• Compensation based on experience and annual performance review
• Well established law firm with an array of specialties where you can diversify your experience and knowledge
• Conservative business culture balanced with employee appreciation days and collective celebration of employee milestones
Legal Secretary for Workers Comp Department Required Qualifications:
• Excellent typing speed and accuracy with a minimum of 70 wpm
• Transcribe legal documents such as pleadings, petitions, letters, etc.
• Scheduling of events
• Maintaining attorney calendar
• Minimum of 4 years of legal experience is required
• Previous insurance defense, general liability, or work comp experience is required
The firm is looking to fill these positions promptly due to need as the firm is growing and those willing to begin working quickly are ask to apply immediately. Interviews are actively being scheduled.
The Quick Apply Link above will generate an email to the office recruiter. Please include your resume and reference WC Secretary.
About the firm:
Rissman, Barrett, Hurt, Donahue, McLain & Mangan, P.A. is an AV-rated law firm by Martindale-Hubbell(R) Law Directory offering top quality legal services to its clients throughout Florida. The firm provides legal services in all areas of insurance defense litigation from Workers’ Compensation, Medical Malpractice, Automobile Negligence, Premises Liability and Construction Litigation.
The firm was founded in 1972 and has grown from a small firm to one of the larger Insurance Defense firms in the state of Florida.