Posted on Apr. 6, 2018
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan, Disability Insurance
Work Comp department of AV-rated Insurance Defense firm is in need of an experienced Legal Secretary for the Liability Defense Department. A minimum of four (4) years’ experience in Liability and prior insurance defense is mandatory for consideration.
Employees at Rissman, Barrett, Hurt, Donahue, McLain & Mangan, P.A. enjoy the following benefits:
• Tampa office is conveniently located close to I-275 outside of downtown.
• Covered, free parking
• Benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, 401K, supplemental insurance options, vacation time
• Compensation based on experience and annual performance review
• Well established law firm with an array of specialties where you can diversify your experience and knowledge
• Conservative business culture balanced with employee appreciation days and collective celebration of employee milestones
Experience requirements• Minimum 4 years in General Liability experience with an emphasis on Medical Malpractice prefered
Qualifications• Recent and relative legal experience is required
Responsibilities• Transcribe legal documents such as pleadings, petitions, letters, etc.
• Scheduling of events
• Maintaining attorney calendar
Skills• Excellent typing speed and accuracy with a minimum of 70 wpm
Work hoursStandard office hours Monday - Friday.
The firm is looking to fill these positions promptly due to need as the firm is growing and those willing to begin working quickly are asked to apply immediately. Interviews are actively being scheduled.
The Quick Apply Link above will generate an email to the office recruiter. Please include your resume.
About the firm:
Rissman, Barrett, Hurt, Donahue, McLain & Mangan, P.A. is an AV-rated law firm by Martindale-Hubbell(R) Law Directory offering top quality legal services to its clients throughout Florida. The firm provides legal services in all areas of insurance defense litigation from Workers’ Compensation, Medical Malpractice, Automobile Negligence, Premises Liability and Construction Litigation.
The firm was founded in 1972 and has grown from a small firm to one of the larger Insurance Defense firms in the state of Florida.