Posted on May. 8, 2017
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
AV-Rated Insurance Defense firm is currently seeking full time, experienced Legal Assistant for the Liability department.
The law firm has 4 locations across Florida, this opportunity is for the Orlando office.
Candidates must be dependable, organized, detail oriented and possess the ability to work successfully as part of a team.
We offer employees a full benefits package, free covered parking, and compensation that is based on experience.
- Recent and relative legal experience is required.
- Only applicants with a minimum of five (5) years experience working for Insurance Defense and working knowledge specifically in one of the following areas: medical malpractice, PIP, construction defect and / or premise liability.
- Knowledge of medical terminology as well as trial prep experience is a preferred.
- This is a detail oriented position in a fast paced environment requiring an individual with the ability to multitask.
- Excellent typing speed and accuracy with a minimum of 70 wpm
- Transcribe legal documents such as pleadings, petitions, letters, etc.
- Scheduling of events
- Maintaining attorney calendar
Interviews are being scheduled, the Quick Apply Link above will generate an email to the office recruiter with your contact information. Please include your resume.