Posted on Jul. 13, 2017
The Leasing Agent is accountable for showing and leasing apartments/condominiums, renewing leases to existing residents and performing promotional tasks and timely follow-up with prospective residents to maximize revenue generation to meet or exceed established budget parameters.
Accountability and Responsibilities:
Provide prompt and superior customer service to all residents, prospective residents, visitors and vendors.
Perform, or ensure performance, of all leasing and renewal activities to maximize revenue and retention goals.
• Ensure there is appropriate entryway signage and/or balloons to draw in traffic.
• Answer phones.
• Check phone messages several times throughout each day and return calls promptly.
• Check email several times throughout each day for electronic inquiries/leads.
• Keep Marketing Path and Models/Target Units fresh and presentable each day utilizing the Daily Marketing Checklist.
• Ensure excellent curb appeal.
• Build rapport with prospective residents over the phone and in person.
• Complete guest cards and confirm accuracy upon completion. Record necessary information to ascertain needs and qualifications, including the prospect’s email address and cell phone number.
• Accompany prospects to model/target units and discuss the features, benefits, size and layout of rooms. Tour the community to show the available amenities, such as a swimming pool, workout facility, playgrounds, laundry center, etc.
• Follow up on leads.
• Lease renewal letters and/or contact.
• Review and obtain all necessary information on Rental Application, Term Sheet and all applicable Lease Addenda, and collect rent, deposits and fees under the direction of the Property Manager.
Assist in the planning and execution of marketing strategy to qualified sources to increase traffic to the community and/or property.
• Outreach marketing - combination of personal contact with local business professionals and distribution of marketing collateral where it will be readily available to the most people.
• Craigslist Ads and all other free sources of internet advertising
• Market Surveys
All other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or G.E.D required
• At least 1 year of experience in customer service and/or sales is required
• Must have superior verbal communication skills, high enthusiasm and proven sales techniques.
• Must be familiar with a computer and keyboard.
• Must be available two evenings per week and weekends.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as Rental Application, Term Sheet, Residential Apartment Lease, safety rules, operating and maintenance instruction and Best Practices manuals.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of prospects, residents, co-workers and the general public.
• Current driver's license required
T&R Properties, Inc. is a SMOKE FREE Employer.