Posted on Jul. 14, 2017
Full Time, Part Time
Lead Maintenance in Austin!
One must have knowledge of plumbing, electrical, and carpentry. Those applying must have either their EPA type II or universal, and/or HVAC. CPO is a plus!
Responsibilities of the Lead Maintenance Supervisor:
• Prepare scheduling for maintenance personnel
• Responsible for maintenance budget
• Maintain inventory
• Manage vendor over site
• General property maintenance tasks
• Respond and complete residential service requests in a timely manner as a Maintenance Technician
• Resolve maintenance issues in the area of A/C, electrical, plumbing and appliance repair as a Maintenance Technician
• Manages records of activity in maintenance log
• Prepare vacant apartments for market ready status through turn-over repairs and improvements as a Make Ready Technician
• Maintenance Technician must demonstrate the ability to multitask and prioritize.
• Provide preventative maintenance and repair on A/C and other mechanical systems as a Maintenance Technician
• Maintain the cleanliness and maintenance of grounds, including common areas as requested by supervisor
• Performs on-call and after hour’s emergency services as required
• Provide residents with outstanding customer service
• Maintenance Technician must have experience with installation of ceiling fans, wall sockets and minor plumbing and electrical
Maintenance Technicians Requirements:
• At least 1 year on-site experience
• Valid Driver’s License required
• Reliable transportation required
• Willing to submit to a background check
• A/C , EPA or HVAC certification (where applicable)
• The ability to safely lift 60 pounds
The Liberty Group provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
We offer VERY competitive pay for individuals that meet our hiring criteria.
(FULL confidentiality for those that are passively and actively looking to make a change)
Call TODAY or click QUICK APPLY link to apply now!!