Posted on Oct. 7, 2016
Goodwill is looking for a Lead Hanger/Stock Processor.
Insures hanging department has sufficient and correct supplies and merchandise to fill order for the day.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Receives order from Processing Coordinator.
• Pull categories making sure enough merchandise is available to fill order.
• Reports any shortages/out of inventory to supervisor and/or stock processor.
• Assigns carts of hanging to hangers.
• Insures that enough hangers are available for the job to be completed.
• Manually pushes carts of merchandise into working area.
• Visually distinguishes the appropriate hanger for the given garment.
• May assist with hanging an adequate number of garments within the time required to insure that the day’s order is delivered to pricing and shipping in a timely manner.
• Sorts hangers and keeps work area clean.
• Reviews and is familiar with Company safety policies, programs and procedures. Adheres to all safety rules, regulations and safety codes, and attends safety training sessions and safety meetings.
OTHER JOB FUNCTIONS
Other duties as assigned.
On-the-job training is over a period up to and including three (3) months.
• Balancing, stooping, reaching, handling, fingering and seeing.
• Lifting/Carrying/Pushing/Pulling/Light Work: Lifting 20 lbs. maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying objects weighing up to 10 lbs.
• Pushing/Pulling/Heavy Work: Pushing/Pulling 100 lbs. Maximum with frequent pushing/pulling of objects weighing up to 50 lbs.
Interested candidates can apply in person or for immediate attention you can send your resume via "Quick Apply."