Posted on Aug. 24, 2017
Foxx Construction is a regional provider of construction management services, founded as a subsidiary of d.e. Foxx & Associates, Inc. in 1983. One of our first projects was restoring and revitalizing our headquarters, the Goodall Building, located in Downtown Cincinnati’s Empowerment Zone, across from the City of Cincinnati’s City Hall. From that beginning, we began providing schedule, cost and quality oversight for various construction projects throughout Greater Cincinnati. Foxx Construction has developed specific expertise in managing construction projects related to healthcare facilities and office complex and tower renovations.
Apply Today! Email your resume, call or drop by our office.
Foxx Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Education requirements• High school or equivalent
Experience requirements• At least 1 year of carpentry experience
Qualifications• Must pass a background check and drug testing
Responsibilities• Inspects, repairs, installs, modifies, rebuilds, constructs, and maintains woodwork and other related structures.
• Under general supervision, perform work in the design, construction, repair, and maintenance of structures and related physical facilities;
• Responsible for the full range of rough and finished skilled carpentry work;
• Work from blueprints, specifications, drawings, and instructions to design, build, remodel, retrofit, maintain and repair various types of facilities and structures
• Inspect completed work for conformance with specifications;
• Inspect related work by contractors;
• Estimate cost, time and materials for carpentry projects
• Maintain a safe working environment
Skills• Understanding of rough and finish carpentry
Work hoursFull Time