Posted on Oct. 5, 2017
$14.00– $17.00 Hourly
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance
If you enjoy working independently, solving problems, and being on the go, then you might want to explore our lawn technician position -
it just may be the career for you!
Turner Pest Control is growing and we are seeking great service people for our Pest, Termite and Lawn services branch office in Orlando Florida. We began in 1971 as a friendly, family-run business. More than 40 years later, that’s still who we are. The technology may change, but our commitment to our neighbors never will.
Today, we’re one of the fastest-growing companies in Florida and South Georgia.
*** Recipient of Angie's List Super Service Award & People Love Us on Yelp Award!
*** Ranked #48 of Pest Control Technology's Top 100 pest control companies! (PCT Magazine, May 2017)
*** We are the 2nd fastest growing Pest Control Company in Florida
No prior experience needed, just a desire to provide great service with a great attitude!
Full training provided.
*Meet our Hiring Managers in person
*Visit us on Tuesday, October 10th from 10:00am to 2:00pm
*Click Apply now for the location address
• Above industry average pay
• Availability to earn commission and bonus pays
• Paid time off
• Opportunities for advancement, we like to promote from within
• A family like working environment
Experience requirements• Outdoor Work experience
• Lawn maintenance experience (helpful, but not required)
Qualifications• The ideal candidate must be dependable, ethical, and have a desire to succeed.
• Enjoy working outdoors
• Not have a fear of bugs, snakes, rodents, etc.
• Be able to withstand long periods of squatting, standing and walking
• Be able to lift/move up to 50lbs
• This position requires a clean background check, a drug screening and a motor vehicle check.
• A valid Florida driver's license is a must.
Responsibilities• Complete the application of fertilizers, pesticides, herbicides and fungicides on a preset daily route
• Identify lawn and or pest problems and develop solutions to those problems
• Establish effective working relationships with a variety of customers, both internal and external
• Use of handheld computerized equipment to manage service calls and documents
• Provide customers with general information about our various services
• Conduct service calls as needed
• Problem solving and/or complaint resolution
Skills• You must be well organized, detail oriented and self-motivated and able to manage their own daily route
• Have excellent listening and communication skills
• Able to provide excellent customer service with a friendly and positive attitude is a must!
• Be competent with the use of new technology