Posted on May. 27, 2017
Full Time, Part Time
$10.50– $10.50 Hourly
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Flexible schedule
Hotel: Fairfield Inn & Suites Austin North
Hours: 8am-4pm, daily
Pay: Starting at $10.50 (BOE)
- Provide the highest quality of service to the guest at all times and anticipate and exceed guest expectations. Know and live the mission and the White Lodging/brand basics. Understand the Hotel Improvement Plan.
- Maintain and operate all laundry equipment in accordance with established procedures. Report any equipment malfunction to maintenance immediately and complete a work order.
- Clean F&B linen in accordance with SOP.
- Separate and wash terry separate from linen. Always use gloves when sorting. Always shake out linen and terry when sorting and look for anything that may cause injury (needles, etc.)
- Ensure that all linen and terry is free of stains and tears prior to washing.
- Stack clean flat work.
- Pre-spot stained linen and terry before rewashing.
- Load and unload washers and dryers being careful not to overload either machine.
- Fold linen in accordance with established procedures.
- Fold and stack clean towels, removing any stained or torn linen/terry and place in appropriate storage location.
- Use folding machine and feed ironer following the safety guidelines.
- Complete daily production sheets.
- Clean dryer lint screens every load.
- Adhere to established productivity standards.
- Clean exterior of all machines in the laundry room daily.
- Check/refill washer chemicals as needed.
- Sweep and mop laundry floor daily. Use wet floor signs as required.
- Deep clean the entire laundry area once per week.
- Deliver extra terry to the Front Desk each evening if needed.
- Stock, clean and maintain laundry carts, storage areas and laundry racks.
- Practice safety standards at all times and keep the property safe for guests and fellow
associates. Know location and use of fire extinguishers. Use wet floor signs as required.