Posted on Sep. 30, 2016
Specific areas of responsibility to include:
- Assist with sorting, laundering, pressing, checking, folding, and hanging special event linens and other textiles
- Operate laundry equipment (washers, extractors, press, steam tunnel) as required
- Wrap, pack and restock event textiles
Nature of the work:
- Must be able to interact with team members in a polite, friendly and professional manner.
- Must be able to demonstrate exceptional attention to detail and the ability to focus on and perform repetitive tasks.
The work will be done in general warehouse conditions. Must be able to stand for extended periods of time, lift up to 40 pounds unassisted and have a good range of motion. The work is fast-paced and often of an urgent nature and requires much interaction with co-workers.
Education, Skills, and Requirements:
- Attention to detail
- Positive attitude and abilities
- Good range of motion
- Ability to stand for 8 hours
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds unassisted
- Reliable transportation to work
- Must maintain an acceptable attendance record
Reports to: Linen Manager
If you are looking for employment with a stable company that offers their employees excellent benefits then hit then Apply Today!