Posted on Dec. 6, 2017
• Experience with residential yard maintenance preferred.
• Clean Driving Record.
• Experience with Commercial lawn mowers and small equipment preferred.
• Be in good physical condition to perform labor intensive and daily outdoor work.
• Be reliable and have good time management skills.
• Have reliable transportation.
• Garden renovations and new installations.
• Masonry and hardscape projects.
• Hand pruning of various types of shrubs and small trees.
• Garden maintenance and annual flower care.
• Seasonal flower plantings in beds and containers.
• Spring and fall clean ups.
• Edging and mulching garden beds.
You will have day-to-day variety; fun and challenging work; a professional and team oriented environment.
Walk Ins or Call Ins. Apply Now!