Posted on Oct. 7, 2016
PSC Metals, Inc. is searching for a new Laborer to join our team in Wright City, Missouri.
PSC Metals, Inc. is one of the most experienced and largest scrap metal processors in North America. We have been providing services for more than a century to both generators and consumers of scrap. PSC Metals, Inc. has locations across North America including Ohio, Pennsylvania, Indiana, Illinois, Missouri, Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia and Arkansas.
• Verify and separate materials according to type, based on metal, by color, shape, size, marking, or other characteristics as established by company procedure; check for unacceptable materials.
• Places materials in bins, loads
• Direct traffic flow onto the yard.
• Monitors movement of customers to appropriate areas of the yard.
• Organize and/or clean warehouse and yard as needed.
• May deal directly with customers.
• May be cross-trained for operation of Kiosk.
• May operate light to heavy equipment; includes bobcat, forklift, bailer, loader, trucks, etc.
• Organize and/or clean the yard as needed
• Works with all safety guidelines and requirements.
• Other routine tasks, duties and responsibilities as assigned by Yard Manager / Supervisor.
• Minimum High School Diploma / GED is required
• No special licenses or certifications required
• 0-1 years work experience required
• No supervisory / management experience required
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
PSC Metals offers a preventative medical benefits package, dental, vision, 401(k), holidays, personal days, vacation and competitive wages.
All candidates must successfully complete pre-employment testing requirements.
PSC Metals, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.