at U Pull & Pay
Posted on Nov. 17, 2016
We have an immediate opportunity for the following position: Laborer
• Preparing autos for processing, such as trash removal, removing and disposing of designated parts, etc.
• Fluid removal and reclaiming
• Operate industrial equipment as directed
• Keep grounds clear of debris and maintain safety standards
• Able to take direction and work on a team
• Physically able to stand for long periods of time and lift up to 50 lbs.
• Comfortable working outdoors
• Willing to work weekends and overtime as needed
• Prior automotive experience a plus!
• Pre-employment criminal background and drug screen required
Pay starts at $13.00/hour but could be more for candidates with direct experience.
U Pull-&-Pay (UPAP) is a dynamic company with a nationwide network of retail self-serve used auto parts stores. As a customer focused organization, UPAP exists to provide low cost, used auto parts to our customers. Our inventory and interchange information services enhance the customer experience.
Customers bring their own tools into UPAP stores and remove valuable auto parts from an environmentally processed inventory of autos. These auto parts are purchased according to a specific price list shared with our customers. UPAP’s inventory of autos is rotated continuously.
IPAP is an EEO/AA employer who encourages females, minorities, veterans and disabled to apply.