Posted on May. 29, 2018
Have you ever had a passion to work in the Healthcare Industry, or want to play a vital role in providing quality patient care?
If you have a desire to be part of a team, are goal oriented, come explore career opportunities with LabCorp!
We will be holding an Open House/Career Fair event on Wednesday, June 6th from 5:00pm to 12:00am in search of Lab Assistants and Specimen Processors to prepare biological/clinical specimens for diagnostic testing.
6370 Wilcox Rd
Dublin, OH 43016
Positions will primarily fall on 3rd shift and include PAID TRAINING!
All full-time positions include options for Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance, 401k, Vacation and Holiday pay, as well has a host of other voluntary benefits.
Job duties will include:
• Handling/processing/centrifugation of laboratory specimens, primarily blood and urine
• Data Entry of Patient, Test and Client information in a measured production environment
• Unpacking/sorting of laboratory samples
• Troubleshooting specimen processing instrumentation, including light maintenance
• Resolving issues on samples, including improperly spun specimens, as well as those samples that get flagged during processing
• Repetitive Lifting and sitting/standing for extended periods of time
• Daily overtime as needed
• Requires a high school diploma or equivalent with 1-2 years of experience
Our Open House event will include interviews with hiring management, facility/department tour and potential same day offers!
To secure a spot, please visit jobs.labcorp.com, enter job ID: 18-80936 to complete an online application.
If you are unable to attend the event during these times, please feel free to email me your resume directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and put HIRING EVENT in the subject line.