Posted on Jun. 7, 2017
Hi-Crush provides unlimited possibilities for highly motivated people who seek a challenging career in an environment that rewards hard work, initiative, and results.
Hi-Crush offers competitive salaries with a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, and life insurance. We also provide education, training, and leadership mentoring for qualified individuals.
We are now hiring for Lab Technicians in our new facility!
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Sufficient education to make appropriate arithmetic equations and complete written documentation and records; or an equivalent combination of experience, education and training that provides the desired knowledge, skills and characteristics.
• Must be able to read and interpret drawings, follow routers, use simple math, and use basic hand held measuring tools.
• Minimum of five (5) years of industrial experience, with one to two years related to Aggregate Mining.
• Knowledge and experience with safe industrial laboratory procedures, including chemical handling desirable. Basic analytical test experience.
• Basic computer knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft word and Excel. Knowledge to navigate through databases like IFS or other maintenance based programs is a plus.
• A valid state driver’s license with no active violations within the previous three years.
• Maintains hourly production samples and tracks production results.
• Qualifies all samples. Tests plant feed, waste product, and Wet & Dry plant products.
• Ensures proper upkeep and calibration of lab instruments and sampling/testing equipment throughout plant.
• Maintains database of lab sample processing data.
• Trains other employees to perform all basic Quality Control functions and ensures all testing is completed
in accordance with established procedures
• Other duties as assigned
• Regularly required to sit or stand, reach and move about the facility.
• Frequently lift, carry, pull and push 20 lbs. or more.
• Frequently climbs ladders and stairs.
• Regularly walks on unleveled ground
• Work performed in a plant environment.
• Exposure to inclement weather as most work will be performed outside.
Personal Protective Equipment:
• Safety glasses, hard hat, steel toe boots and Respirator when required.
• Auditory and fall protection applicable when required.