Posted on Aug. 25, 2016
Job Title: Lab Technician/Greenhouse Technician
• Responsible for the care and maintenance of laboratory equipment or greenhouse equipment
• Perform duties such as seeding, watering, thinning of plants, moving of plants and assist with spraying of plants.
• Assists with receipt and inspection of raw materials, ordering and stocking.
• Will be required to offer assistance in the operation of the equipment and the gathering of data.
• Attention to detail and strong communication skills are required.
• Candidate must operate successfully in team environments to deliver results in a timely manner.
• Chromatography, LIMS and CDS experience
• Experience with GC, LC, IC, and Mass Spec instrumentation
• Ability to interpret, modify, and integrate chromatograms
• Chemistry or Biology (not medical) background that has a basic understanding of laboratory procedures
• Requires Associates degree and 0-3 years of experience in the field or in a related area
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs and Windows