Posted on Oct. 17, 2016
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Disability Insurance
The Child Development Council of Franklin County, Inc., a highly successful, premier Head Start program servicing over 2,500 children & families is seeking qualified applicants.
Sets up food carts for on-site meal services and prepares delivery bags/packages for satellite centers in accordance with established procedures; Performs dishwashing and cleaning duties accordingly; Ensures that Ohio Administrative Food Code, United States Department of Agriculture – Child and Adult Care Food Program (USDA-CACFP) regulations and Head Start Performance Standards regarding Child Nutrition and Foodservice Operation are followed and maintained during the hours of operation.
• High school diploma or GED
• Knowledge of diverse ethnic groups
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
• Must have received a passing score of 76% or above in Nutrition Math Test
• Paid sick, personal and vacation
• Paid holidays
• Tuition assistance
• Health insurance
• Dental insurance
• Short and long term disability
All applicants must be able to pass an FBI and BCI background check and have a medical exam and TB test prior to employment.
All interested applicants please fill out the "Quick apply" contact page with name, email address and phone number. You may submit your resume and/or letter of interest in the space provided and click apply now. This employer has asked that you continue to the "Employer's Company Website" to complete the online portion of the application process.